Join DePaul University in celebrating the 6th annual LGBTQA month this May. The month is partly sponsored by the Office of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Queer and Ally Student Services, which exists to promote, foster and support a campus environment that is inclusive of people from all sexualities and gender identities.
Highlights for the month include:
- 30 events scheduled on both Lincoln Park and Loop campuses
- 23 sponsors ranging from student groups to university offices
- Community resource fairs in Lincoln Park (May 9, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; Lincoln Park Student Center Atrium) and the Loop (May 20, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; DePaul Center 11th Floor)
- DiverseCity Tours to learn about Chicago neighborhoods Andersonville and Boystown
- A mix of cultural offerings, such as a theatre outing and film screening, mixed together with academic speakers and health events (including HIV testing)
If you have questions about events, please contact LGBTQA Student Services at (773) 325-7294 or LGBTQAServices@depaul.edu.